There are a lot of obvious reasons why you will love coming here: pain relief, better sleep, digestion, a feeling of relaxation that will last far beyond the treatment, etc, etc, blah blah blah...I have covered this in my blog, ad nauseam. Health and mood benefits aside, there are other reasons why visiting Healing Point Therapeutics will make you happy. Some of these reasons aren't grandiose, but sometimes it's the little things that matter the most. Things such as:
- Being able to come here in comfy jammies. I see patients until 10 pm most nights. Back before I started my business, I would get acupuncture treatments as late in the day as possible. Why? Well, acupuncture makes you soooo relaxed and loose and peaceful. It's the perfect way to end your day. Back then, I always thought that it would be wonderful to be able to get a treatment right before bed, and then follow that with the super-deep, rejuvenating sleep that acupuncture brings. Now that I am the boss, I can make that happen! Patients LOVE coming in at night, dressed in pajamas for the perfect pre-sleep ritual. In fact, I may start serving milk and cookies soon.
- My heated bed rocks, especially now that the weather is getting colder. Nothing makes you feel more content and snuggly than a toasty bed and a pile of needles.
- I've said it before, and I'll say it again: swearing is never frowned upon here at Healing Point Therapeutics. Unless it is directed at me.
- I love toys, and you will too. Needles aren't the only trick in my bag. There is cupping, and gua sha, and my beloved Manaka Hammer...oh, so many things to add into treatment to make it more effective and relaxing. Tight neck and shoulders? I can use my cups to loosen you more thoroughly than any massage. Menstrual cramps? There is nothing more soothing than feeling the penetrating warmth of moxa, all the way down to your core.
- The most talented estheticians around work in my building. You can take your bliss-filled bod right outside and get a bikini wax, facial, or any other sort of beautifying that you need. For all you multitaskers out there, this is one-stop shopping for all of your health and beauty needs. And very, very soon, my wonderful, brilliant, amazing hairdresser will be in this building as well!